Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FAIZ : AN INTRODUCTION

.: Image hosting by Photobucket:.

Charmed forever

That's what Faiz thinks of his recently reinstated blog. At the age of 23, he believes that writing is the most efficient way to express the feelings crammed inside one's heart. After the fall of his blog dominion recently, he stoutly gets up on his feet, casting a powerful spell onto his blog and here it is, a charmed blog, reincarnated from the past, brought to the present and forever lasts in the future.

Being a final year medical student himself, he can never deny the frenzied life he's currently living on but life goes on and that's it. Apart from his hectic life, he always finds the time to go on with his hobbies, netsurfing and chatting being the most prominent ones. He also enjoys hanging out with his friends, for he knows that no one can tear the beautiful friendship apart.

He can always be contacted via email hata05@yahoo.co.uk or thru his new mobile number +962776052892

p/s: only 8 most recent posts are displayed at a time but you can easily view his previous posts by clicking on the links in Faiz's Library column below

GRANDE UNION OF BLOGGERS UNITED (GUBU)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FAIZ'S LIBRARY
May 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007

FAIZ'S BLOG VISITORS


Friday, March 17, 2006

:: The School meme::


Tagged by Dayangku Yasmin


How many schools did I go to?


As far as I'm concerned, I set my foot in the kindergarten when I was 4. It's hitherto called TABIKA (Taman Bimbingan Kanak-kanak). I enjoyed every single minute being a kindergartener. Too much play and no work made me a strong little boy.


Entered S K Seliau when I was 7. A small kampong school (approx 100 students) but it provided me a healthy environment to live in. No hazardous chemical substances from the cars etc will ever penetrate my alveoli. Thus, I became a lively and healthy boy. I still clearly remembered this particular time when the merentas desa event was on. We had to get across the small streams etc.I love these precious days back in my primary.


When I was ten, I was persuaded to enter the sekolah agama, from 3pm to 6pm, situated in Taman Marida Senawang. Although I didnt enjoy my studies in the school, it offered endless lists of religious academic curriculum.


Got an offer from Kolej Sultan Abdul Halim or Hamid (tak ingat) after finishing my elementary school. No, too far from my home. Furthermore my application to SMKA Sheikh Haji Mohd Said (SMKA SHAMS) Seremban was a success. Here, I met a lot of buddies. I grasped the concept of true friendship during my stay in SMKA SHAMS. I was destined to meet up Khalikok (well, he ignored me the first time we met, I had to formulate the move here) I could call him the whiz kid back in school because of his extraordinary achievements in the academic field. Nadbinti was my junior, and she became outstandingly popular after grabbing the best student title in PMR. Wouldnt it be nice if I had the opportunity to be one of acap's classmates back in SHAMS haha? Too bad.


Went to KISAS (Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah) after PMR, stayed for a little while but then returned to SHAMS. After all, I missed my friends and teachers.


Was I the studious nerd, or the last minute hero?


Both dont suit me well. Depends on my fluctuating mood. In-class competition boosted my spirit up to elegantly surpass others (khalikok n che per) but it was a simple hukum alam, life is like a rotary circle. One has to experience both ups and downs of life.


Was I the class 'taiko' or the teacher's pet?


Owh erm, the teachers pet, I think. But it didnt apply to all teachers, of course.

Similarly ngan dayang, I did participate in various competitions haha. Kuiz KH, Kuiz Agama, Kuiz Sejarah, Expo Sains, MTAQ, Kuiz Sains Asasi etc. Hahaha. I met Torique and Ihab during the Kuiz Sains Asasi held in SMAPK but unfortunately, they didnt acknowledge us (since we were from an ordinary school).

But I was one of the taikos along with Khalikok and Che Per when it comes to Pendidikan Jasmani and Kesihatan. Khalikok for instance never turned up for the bola sepak. I was a bit disappointed with him, honestly.


What was the biggest rule I broke in school?



Primary school:

Skipped English class, went out hiding in the library


Secondary school:

Missed out usrah and badan beruniform for infinite counts.


I didnt attend a seminar on Aedes once, and got myself a gift from The Principal, ROTAN haha. Khalikok experienced this as well haha padan ok. Nad was not present, but she was so brilliant in making up stories and the Principal believed her! Unbelievable.


Didnt copy down the notes given by Mr Yau during the Chemistry class. Haha. He sarcastically scolded me once. Haha


But I was a KP myself, I had to stick to the rules and regulations. Nevertheless, a group of KPs encircled me once, and asked me to stop being sangat sosial dengan budak perempuan Haha. I was dumbfounded at that time. What was wrong by the way? Hatred crammed up in my heart and mind, waiting for the very right time to spill out those fiery loathing feelings. They couldnt do anything like sacking me off the KP board; I was elected by the school teachers btw. hahaha. Khalikok was flirtier than me but I was the one to be held responsible haha. BTW beautifully said by toric : "lagi satu, mmg salah ok rapat2 sgt dgn pompuan time sek agama dulu!! hahahaha.".. and I got terjelepok on the sejadah of mine, terkedu and insaf


Three subjects I enjoyed


Biology : Thats why I chose to be a doctor. Any objections? Isnt the physiological mechanism in the body incredible and miraculous?


Bahasa Melayu : I love cikgu Azizah. Haha. Prized essays and prosa klasik very much.!! Hohoyeah bahasa is jiwa bangsa !! BTW I always liked the debat bahasa melayu competition. Unlike nad, I wasnt one of the school debaters. Takde bakat. I enjoyed watching nads debating skill during one of her competitions in TKC. Love pantun oso.


Chemistry : The easiest among the science subjects, yet I got an A2 during the SPM. That was why Im stranded here in Jordan, I think. Hehe.

Three teachers that inspired me


Cikgu Rahim : Lives in Taman Guru, hes my tutor in physics. Hes now in KUIM teaching physics. He has some sort of enchantments that attract every student to be attentive in his classes. Constantly pouring out jokes, Khalikok and I enjoyed staying up late at his house - chatting and gossiping.

Cikgu Salizah : My tuition teacher. Excited and enthusiastic every time she talks and teaches. Shes undeniably a superb teacher.

Cikgu Zainoriah : Being my homeroom teacher, shes strict and stern but behind the strict character, lies gentle and motherly qualities in her heart. I love her tho she scolded me (banyak kali) for not being able to finish up the addmath homeworks. I hate numbers and calculations!

Conclusion

I treasured every single minute as a student back in my primary and secondary..

If only time machines do exist...


Tag buddies :

IHAB @ UK

ACAP @ JUST

HALFI @ IRBID

EJARD @ JORDAN

GUBU crew

Everyone who treasures their experiences as a school student


Ketoconazole as my shampoo,
hata@irbid
2315


Image hosting by Photobucket


latest pic of my desktop wallpaper.. i love it


| baez-kun at 11:21 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

SPELL OF DA DAY

cantik menarik tertarik kau mmg da bomb



TELL NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH


IRBID LOCAL TIME

SONORUS SPELL FROM


Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo

hata®design