Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FAIZ : AN INTRODUCTION

.: Image hosting by Photobucket:.

Charmed forever

That's what Faiz thinks of his recently reinstated blog. At the age of 23, he believes that writing is the most efficient way to express the feelings crammed inside one's heart. After the fall of his blog dominion recently, he stoutly gets up on his feet, casting a powerful spell onto his blog and here it is, a charmed blog, reincarnated from the past, brought to the present and forever lasts in the future.

Being a final year medical student himself, he can never deny the frenzied life he's currently living on but life goes on and that's it. Apart from his hectic life, he always finds the time to go on with his hobbies, netsurfing and chatting being the most prominent ones. He also enjoys hanging out with his friends, for he knows that no one can tear the beautiful friendship apart.

He can always be contacted via email hata05@yahoo.co.uk or thru his new mobile number +962776052892

p/s: only 8 most recent posts are displayed at a time but you can easily view his previous posts by clicking on the links in Faiz's Library column below

GRANDE UNION OF BLOGGERS UNITED (GUBU)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FAIZ'S LIBRARY
May 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007

FAIZ'S BLOG VISITORS


Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weirdo tagged by Mando


To begin with, I dont regard me myself as one of the weirdos out there. Yeah, I'm a simple ordinary guy, living a normal life yet; I have done countless peculiar stuff. However that doesnt signify that I am a weirdo, thats just the uniqueness that everyone else possesses from the day they first gulped the breath into the alveoli of theirs and the uniqueness in many ways progresses in later ages.

By the way, there IS an odd craze I always do. An odd mania nobody will ever think of muahaha and nobody else has ever known about it apart from this very good buddy of mine. Well its not that important, and let it be the clandestine secrecy between The Creator and I.


Here is my list:


1) I can sleep for long never-ending hours, intentionally or not regardless of the time and condition. Being hassle-free and relaxed doesnt necessarily mean that I shouldnt have a long good sleep. I firmly believe that sleeping is the most crucial part in our daily lives in maintaining the health mentally, physically and emotionally. It is a human's natural healing mechanism after all in which your cells regenerate faster during unstressful conditions. What else? Well, I dont fancy sleeping on the bed, it provides a limited space. Nauseated, I will eventually feel that there is no air in the room and dyspnoea will follow later on. What I do is simply tossing the mattress off the bed, letting it resides on the floor.

2) On the other hand, I'm capable of walking out of my dreams by any means of the slightest external stimuli. Say if the speakers of mine are on, then the YM buzzing sound will awaken me up as well as any SMS ring tones and incoming calls. Hence, Itend to keep my mobile phone on silent mode all these days. Clock alarm will stir me up, but I will constantly press on the snooze button so that it will ring like forever. The only problem is that I will typically fall asleep without setting the alarm up. Sigh~~

3) Talkative + a Grammy's award nominee for the best actor category. Say if I have to face a situation where I dont have anyone to talk to, I will go nuts. I may talk non-stop for a very long time and some of my buddies told me that I should have my mouth stitched. One may not be able to upkeep with the flow sometimes (tak melayan jua). Next, I'm a good actor. Why? Despite the cheerful demeanor of mine, one may erroneously predict my emotions. Say if I lost my 400JOD, I wont be pasting any dark expressions on my face. I will keep on talking and chatting muahaha. A powerful veritaserum may reveal the truth but so far nobody has ever tried it to me even the popular nate granger. I believe that sometimes when my heart feels like crying, it does me no good at all to cry, shout or to project the anger to someone else. Keep em down your heart, smile and the world around will smile with you. I bet ijat and mando never realize that my heart cries regularly~~

4) I had no intention at all to know my juniors back in the high school, except a few. I dont really know why. The seniority might be playing a major role in building up the egocentric barrier between my juniors and I. But the wall gradually melt down as soon as I step my feet on this holy country. Blessed with adorable juniors (yak), I started to learn how to value the special and lovely bonds of friendship between junior and seniors (yak lagi). There are of course striking differences in the relationship between same-aged colleagues and juniors/seniors (for instance theres no such manja manja thingy between the same age group muahahah ).

5) I dont eat fishes. Yeah I do not consume em except in rare occasions where some specially-cooked fishes are served in majestic plates whatsoever muahaha. I dont really know why but I refused to touch fishes since I was young. Ikan bakar is an exception btw. Muahahaha

tagging magging : adek ijat, kamen r, acap,
nuek, ihab, kakmin, toric, mirul, wenkt, szakif, kuzer, dar (matila panjang muahahah)

This is a spell (invented 2 days ago) for a restful sleep~~

Ooo stars beyond the velvet skies
Bestow thy shine to sweep the cries,
Embrace him/her tight in thy mercy
A sleeping beauty he/she always be

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

adorable anna~~

Nite, and off to bed (matila besok exam tapi tak mula baca lagi),
hata@irbid
1215 am

| baez-kun at 12:35 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

SPELL OF DA DAY

cantik menarik tertarik kau mmg da bomb



TELL NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH


IRBID LOCAL TIME

SONORUS SPELL FROM


Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo

hata®design