Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FAIZ : AN INTRODUCTION

.: Image hosting by Photobucket:.

Charmed forever

That's what Faiz thinks of his recently reinstated blog. At the age of 23, he believes that writing is the most efficient way to express the feelings crammed inside one's heart. After the fall of his blog dominion recently, he stoutly gets up on his feet, casting a powerful spell onto his blog and here it is, a charmed blog, reincarnated from the past, brought to the present and forever lasts in the future.

Being a final year medical student himself, he can never deny the frenzied life he's currently living on but life goes on and that's it. Apart from his hectic life, he always finds the time to go on with his hobbies, netsurfing and chatting being the most prominent ones. He also enjoys hanging out with his friends, for he knows that no one can tear the beautiful friendship apart.

He can always be contacted via email hata05@yahoo.co.uk or thru his new mobile number +962776052892

p/s: only 8 most recent posts are displayed at a time but you can easily view his previous posts by clicking on the links in Faiz's Library column below

GRANDE UNION OF BLOGGERS UNITED (GUBU)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FAIZ'S LIBRARY
May 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007

FAIZ'S BLOG VISITORS


Saturday, June 10, 2006

Independence Day

I am now a free man. The battle finale of my fifth year took place the day before yesterday. The Radiology paper was fairly tricky, I couldnt even think how did they manage to construct intricate questions like that, sigh. But still, it was over. The results will of course be announced next week and I have some sort of persistent palpitation incessantly knocking my heart back and forth. The announced result will significantly mark the end of my fifth yeah (if I get thru all the 11 papers) yet it will also be most awful thing ever comes to pass if I happen to repeat my fifth year. Yet I have to enjoy before the result comes out, whatever happens.

Nevertheless, it was quite a wonderful day, I meant, Thursday. Waving goodbye to some Arab colleagues (as we will meet again in 2-month time), I went home with blossoming anticipation. S-W-I-M-M-I-N-G. I am neither an expert nor an amateur swimmer but getting your body under the cold 2.2 m chlorinated water under brilliant sunny sunshine was just the correct thing to do after the final battle. It has therapeutic effects on your body and mind, I partially believed in that. Went home and took a peaceful long nap, the best ever since earlier during the examination period, I was insomniac (haha).

Later that night, we brought our bodies (my housemates and I) over to McD. A post-exam celebration cum Fird's bufday party that was. I ate a whole McSpicy chicken set plus a pack of crunchy apple pie and went home. Charmed watching came next and that was it. What a day it was. After all, it was my independence day J.

BTW this is my to-do list. I have to come out with some luminous tasks so that the holiday will not be so dull and tedious.

1) Room overhauling. Notes are scattered everywhere on the floor and there are plenty of unwashed plates and glasses on the table of mine. Carpeted floor is in need of vacuuming and the shelves require a real touch up.

2) Laundry. The nastiest part it is.

3) Data reshuffling. I am tired of watching those unarranged files and folders in the hard disk and I am gonna get rid of these unused files for good.

4) Anime + movie watching. Bleach and Naruto. Xmen 3, Da Vinci Code plus an endless list of other series.

5) Maple Mapler and Mapling. I miss my ice and lightning power.

6) DVD Writing. I have given my words to some that I will bring back some downloaded series back to Malaysia, sigh~

7) Eating

8) Sleeping


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

linda playing hide-and-seek behind my notes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

anna cant stand being alone

a free man,

hata@irbid


| baez-kun at 11:35 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

SPELL OF DA DAY

cantik menarik tertarik kau mmg da bomb



TELL NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH


IRBID LOCAL TIME

SONORUS SPELL FROM


Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo

hata®design