Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FAIZ : AN INTRODUCTION

.: Image hosting by Photobucket:.

Charmed forever

That's what Faiz thinks of his recently reinstated blog. At the age of 23, he believes that writing is the most efficient way to express the feelings crammed inside one's heart. After the fall of his blog dominion recently, he stoutly gets up on his feet, casting a powerful spell onto his blog and here it is, a charmed blog, reincarnated from the past, brought to the present and forever lasts in the future.

Being a final year medical student himself, he can never deny the frenzied life he's currently living on but life goes on and that's it. Apart from his hectic life, he always finds the time to go on with his hobbies, netsurfing and chatting being the most prominent ones. He also enjoys hanging out with his friends, for he knows that no one can tear the beautiful friendship apart.

He can always be contacted via email hata05@yahoo.co.uk or thru his new mobile number +962776052892

p/s: only 8 most recent posts are displayed at a time but you can easily view his previous posts by clicking on the links in Faiz's Library column below

GRANDE UNION OF BLOGGERS UNITED (GUBU)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FAIZ'S LIBRARY
May 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007

FAIZ'S BLOG VISITORS


Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm still breathin..

The atmosphere has suddenly become tense and I have unexpectedly turned into an edgy and jittery guy these past few weeks. My Obs and Gyne rotation has almost reached its end which means that the OSCE Exam will take place in no time. I haven't yet started revising the whole 8-week materials ( one whole book of Obs and Gyne, 400++ pages) but that's part of a medical student's life. A flying color banner will soar high up into the sky of victory if they are keen to put up fights and challenges against the calamity and catastrophe of the medical world. And I'm about to begin my first fight and it's part of my plan. It's the vacation. Well, goin on a vacation is divine after weeks of strenuous and tiring life in Jordan but that's what life is. LOL

I've been waiting for this very day from the day I heard the plan that my family will be traveling to Turkey for lyk a week. My mommy just couldn't make it somehow but my two sisters are still on. We'll be spending the limited yet precious time together when I have my body teleported directly into the cradle of civilization, Istanbul in a few hours time. My plan is just as stated below :

1) Board on the flight at 430 am Jordan local time
2) Arrival at Atarturk Internatonal Airport 730 am
3) Board on the metro train to Otogar Bus Station, take another city bus to the Taksim Square
4) Meet up my sisters somewhere near the Hyatt Regency, here we've gotten lyk 2 plans
a) Spend the whole 3 days in Istanbul, go out for the islands nearby
b) Travel out to Bolu, halfway between Ankara and Istanbul
5) Rent a car if plan b is chosen
6) Board of the flight to Amman, Sunday night at 11
7) Arrival scheduled at 4.00 am Monday morning

Honestly, I would say that vacation is just lyk the surfactant released by pneumocytes type two; it reduces the surface tension of the alveoli and the lungs will somehow work more efficiently. The same thing applies here where vacation soothes your uptight feelings down and it clears up any cloudy days you've been experiencing lately. As many of the illnesses are nowadays related to the interaction between stress, environments, and the way of life, I wonder if the medical doctors could somehow try to prescribe vacations instead of medications. LOL.

Some of you guys may wonder what exactly happened to my previous blog URL, it was a quite complicated issue but I can simply say that someone (this hot papai guy) has taken up my dearly loved URL (hata05) and I could no more host my blog there. Well on one side, it'd be fun, changing URLs as if we are kinda movin to a better life and place but partly, i'm damn thwarted and frustrated. Well, I've been usin the hata05 since the first day I stepped into this blogosphere plus it has been my screen name since lyk 6 yrs ago. But somehow I'll manage to cherish the sweet memory deep down my treasure box and go on wif my life. LOL.

Till we meet again guys, am gonna miss u tho u may miss me not LOL

Sayonara Irbid...
Istanbul here I come...

p/s : my warmest wishes to my darlings and dears, do well in the non-stop exams and make me one proud bro :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

picture was taken during my 2004 summer vacation

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

packin up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

forget the ticket not

hata reincarnated, again,
Irbid Jordan


| baez-kun at 6:37 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

SPELL OF DA DAY

cantik menarik tertarik kau mmg da bomb



TELL NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH


IRBID LOCAL TIME

SONORUS SPELL FROM


Last Comments Add-On by LastHalo

hata®design